Bryan Renteria

Bryan Renteria - a YouTube star. Born on 19 September 1989, the place of his birth is in the United States. Bryan also has a wildly popular YouTube channel, called EpicMunke. Mukbangs that he's done and the pranks he has played on his viewers helped him gain massive fame. Bryan Renteria Jr. is the one who passed away from Mayra Renteria. After his debut at the age of 3, he was admitted to the NICU. Mayra posted on Twitter she was told that Bryan was diagnosed with an illness that occurred on October 4th, 2021. We will now examine Bryan Renteria Jr.'s death in more depth. Mayra is Isabel's mom. Bryan Renteria Jr. is her son. From one side of the world to the next the world has been shocked at his sudden demise. New-Deaths have affirmed Bryan's passing on their website. Mayra told the story in her Instagram post regarding Bryan's first encounter. The message says: "I can hardly hold my son and carry him home." My faith is with God, and I trust that God will provide him with the courage to endure this. It's amazing how solid my child is! He is not awful, nor am I great with him. If you'd like to add my Bryancito as part of the petition you are submitting, I would like to ask.

4 Tiktok Bryan Bryan Bryan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andi Dorfman

Aya Kiguchi

Alona and Charisma Carpenter